York Hackspace AGM 2022

choffee

Apr 19, 2022, 5:07:55 PM4/19/22
to York Hackspace
Hi All,

It's about time for our AGM again.  Please could you indicate your availability via a Doodle poll?

To allow the statutory 2 weeks' notice, please respond by Friday 29th April.  I'll pick the date that suits the most people and which the current trustees can make and announce on the mailing list and in discord.

This year we'll be conducting the AGM at the space with a possible feed via Discord.  Non-members are also welcome at the AGM if they wish to attend.  For joining information, please see https://york.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Discord - if you're not a member, please tag a moderator in advance and ask for access to the meeting.  We'll be mainly using a voice channel (with the option of video for those who wish to use it).

If there is anything you wish to raise as part of the discussions, please add a suggestion to the working Agenda document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oNfgWvKz5WtG59tHU93wZRZBuKS-z6TQL6jR24WA8_M/edit?usp=sharing

Regards

john

Lex Bailey

Apr 21, 2022, 12:15:49 PM4/21/22
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
The agenda document now contains links to three new policies that I hope will be enacted at the AGM
Please take time if you haven't already to look at these before the AGM:

You can add comments and suggestions on each of these google docs. There will also be an opportunity to discuss these at the AGM.
Thanks.
Lex.