iMakr Support for Makerspaces

Adam Bute

Nov 1, 2020, 10:14:15 AM11/1/20
to York Hackspace
Hello all,

I have recently been made aware of your Makerspace, and I wanted to offer you the same support we give to the rest of the Maker community. iMakr is a patron of Makerspaces. We recognize the type of tinkering they house as invaluable to creative and technological innovation, and want to grow them as much as it is within our power.

We are a business first, but there are a few ways we try to be of use to the community. (These options are only for Makerspaces and their members, and not available from our website. Please keep it private, and email us directly.)

- we can give you free technical guidance for submitting grant applications
- access to hundreds of refurbished CRs and Enders in perfect working condition
- other 3D printers below their market price
- heavily discounted surplus filament
- advice on 3D printing and scanning from our helpful engineers

Hope that helps without breaking any rules about marketing

Best regards,
Adam Bute
Account manager at iMakr3D

Telephone: +447380315269