CPC order

Joseph

Jun 6, 2023, 4:03:52 PM6/6/23
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

I have agreed to do the CPC order, as Gavin is quite busy.
Below is a spreadsheet containing a list of the bits, and their prices. If anyone wants anything else on the order, or wants to object (I'm looking at the screwdrivers), please let us know. Otherwise, I intend to place the order on Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Joseph

Lex Bailey

Jun 8, 2023, 8:03:09 AM6/8/23
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
do you happen to know if we have any 74157s in the hackspace? If not then I would like to get 10 of them added to the order if you don't mind.
Thanks :)

(this item and my capacitor are personal things, not to be added to the expenses to claim back from hackspace funds, I will send you money for them)

Joseph

Jun 8, 2023, 8:13:11 AM6/8/23
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
I did not have any, and I doubt the space had many in stock.
There are likely a few 156s but no 157s.
I'll happily add it to the order though.

Just as a reminder, if anyone wants components placing on this order, please let me know by the end of today, as I will be ordering this evening (probably around 8-9pm).

Joseph