Space inaccessible Nov 19th and 20th

Nick Moriarty

Oct 29, 2022, 1:06:04 PM10/29/22
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A team of members has arranged to build a new woodworking bench, similar to the new large bench we built in August.

Given how disruptive this will be to basically all the work areas in the space, we very strongly encourage people to avoid coming into the hackspace on the weekend of the work, which is November 19th and 20th.

Space will be really tight (probably even moreso than for the last build) given the amount of moving and building we need to do. We've arranged for enough volunteers to complete the work quickly and safely whilst not tripping over one another, so please don't turn up to help unless you have specifically been asked to.

If you were planning to use the space on that weekend and have a specific need that conflicts with this plan then please let me or Lex know and we can discuss how to accommodate your needs.

Thankyou for your cooperation.

Nick