Open Evening

Tobi Sonaike

Jun 11, 2020, 11:30:25 AM6/11/20
to York Hackspace
Hi,

I'm interested in using joining the York Hackspace community. Are opening evening still running or have they been put on hold due to COVID?

Nick Moriarty

Jun 11, 2020, 1:32:23 PM6/11/20
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tobi,

Thanks for getting in touch.  For the time being, we're holding virtual open evenings on Discord most Wednesdays.  We will post to the list when regular open evenings resume, however.  You can find a link to our discord on our wiki at https://york.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Discord

Regards

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 16:30, 'Tobi Sonaike' via York Hackspace <york-ha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in using joining the York Hackspace community. Are opening evening still running or have they been put on hold due to COVID?

Bob Lewis

Jun 11, 2020, 2:14:30 PM6/11/20
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick, not sure if you heard I was in the space yesterday to pick up my small variac. There was a problem with the alarm system and I tried to contact you but the number on the list on the wall came up "This number is out of service" or equivalent. Once this lockdown eases you may want to check it and update.

Hope you are OK & keeping safe.

Best regards, Bob

Mob: +44 783 155 6000 (no signal at home currently!)
Email: B...@webcognisant.com