Raspberry Pi programming

David Newton

Mar 7, 2023, 5:08:29 PM3/7/23
to York Hackspace
Evening one and all. Please excuse the cheek of the question but I'm a desperate man.

Is anyone at the York Hack Space a proper Pi programmer? The reason I ask is because over a year ago I commissioned a proof of concept pi for my elderly friendly thermostat (one that doesn't take a physics degree to use). After all this time I'm due to meet potential investors this Monday but the darn thing no longer works. I get messages about not being able to write.

I'm very very happy to pay/donate to anyone who can get me up and running again... I've also loads of tools and bits to donate if its appropriate & the space can find use for them.

Just reply to this email.

Thank you
David