Assemble: Derby’s Festival of Making Sat 23 October 2021

Bob Stone

Oct 9, 2021, 4:51:00 PM10/9/21
to York Hackspace
Good to see a successor to mini maker faire return to Silk Mill in a couple of weeks (being in an indoor market that one year was a sub-optimal experience).  I can't be there as booked into Play Expo Blackpool that weekend but some may be interested.

Nick Moriarty

Oct 11, 2021, 8:26:29 AM10/11/21
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
That's super exciting - it was a bit suboptimal in the market!  I'll need to check dates, but October is looking really busy for me at the moment.