Space inaccessible Aug 20th and 21st

Lex Bailey

Aug 7, 2022, 3:03:23 PM8/7/22
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
A small team of members has arranged to do the long awaited hackspace bench upgrade.

Given how disruptive this will be to basically all the work areas in the space, we very strongly encourage people to avoid coming into the hackspace on the weekend of the work, which is August the 20th and 21st.

Space will be really tight given the amount of moving and building we need to do in a relatively limited time. We've arranged for enough volunteers to complete the work quickly and safely whilst not tripping over one another, so please don't turn up to help unless you have specifically been asked to.

If you were planning to use the space on that weekend and have a specific need that conflicts with this plan then please let me or Nick know and we can discuss how to accommodate your needs.

We're sure you'll love the new benches, it'll be worth it.

Thankyou for your cooperation.

Lex.