Hack the space 20-21st July

Ruth Winkless

Jul 6, 2024, 4:46:43 PMJul 6
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
(all the following information has also been shared on discord)
Several members are keen on spending a weekend making improvements to the space, a so-called "Hack the Space" weekend. We have decided this will be on the 20th-21st of June, and have identified a few key tasks we will prioritise.

Most of the key information is in this google doc.

Please do turn up and help if you are interested, no knowledge/experience needed.

I have become ringleader of this endeavour apparently, so I'm probably the person to send comments/questions to
Thanks,
Ruth