Upcoming hikes and events

Andrew Fulks

Nov 20, 2014, 12:16:38 PM11/20/14
to Yolohikers
Hi folks,

This fall and winter is packed with upcoming hikes, outdoors events, and trail work.  Check out Tuleyome's homepage for a list of upcoming events, then be sure to sign up and come on out.

This December 6th, I'll be leading a hike up to Berryessa Peak.  It's a spectacular hike with 360-degree vistas.  Come up to the public lands that, until a few years ago, were inaccessible!  (though usually I don't cancel due to rain, rain will cancel this hike.  It's too strenuous and muddy if it is raining, so while we want rain, let's just have it before and afterwards!)

Hope to see you on the trail!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.