[ANN] Yojimbo 4.6.1

Rich Siegel

Dec 3, 2020, 12:32:20 PM12/3/20
to yojimb...@googlegroups.com
Good { morning, afternoon, evening },

We are pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of
Yojimbo 4.6..1 This is a free update for Yojimbo 4.x customers whose
systems meet the minimum requirements (macOS 10.13.6 or later).

This update includes the additions in Yojimbo 4.6 (support for
M1-powered Macs, some refinements to PDF page capture), as well as fixes
for reported issues.

The change notes are available here:

<https://www.barebones.com/support/yojimbo/notes-4.6.1.html>

The update is available from our updates page; or you can choose "Check
for Update" from the Yojimbo menu.

<https://www.barebones.com/support/updates.html#yojimbo>

*** Please note that the system requirements for Yojimbo have changed as
of version 4.5, and macOS 10.13.6 is now the minimum required OS
version.

Enjoy,

R.
--