Delonis Center Volunteers!

1 view

Laurie Blakeney

Sep 30, 2013, 10:05:09 AM9/30/13
to yogas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

Our October Delonis Center shift is coming up this Thursday, and we need a couple more volunteers.  Take a look at the details below and please email the contact person, Anne Ramsey, by this Monday if you can help!

Delonis Center Homeless Shelter, Ann Arbor
Thursday, October 3, 5-7:30pm

Yoga Serves has been volunteering at the Delonis Center every month for the past 4 years! On the first Thursday of each month, a group of Yoga Serves members meet at the shelter to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinners served every night by the Delonis Center.

Contact Anne Ramsey at anner...@comcast.net if you can help.