Join us for these February Service Projects!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jan 27, 2014, 10:30:23 AM1/27/14

We've got two service opportunities scheduled for the first week of February that need volunteers.  Take a look below and please join us if you can!

Yoga Serves February Service Projects
Delonis Center Dinner Service - Thursday, Feb 6, 5-7pm
826michigan Youth Library Organizing - Saturday, Feb 8, 4-7pm

Got some kitchen or organizing skills? Then we need you for these two upcoming Yoga Serves projects!  If you've got a few hours to spare, please consider donating your time to these good causes.  Details and contact people's email addresses are on the website: http://yogaroomannarbor.com/yoga-serves.php