Volunteers Needed: Delonis Center

1 view

Christy DeBurton Yoga

May 27, 2014, 12:36:52 PM5/27/14
to Yoga Serves
A big thank you to the five Yoga Serves volunteers who helped out the farmers at our Tililan Farm workday a couple weekends ago!  (For more details and a few pictures, click here.)

We need a few volunteers for our June service project, serving dinner at the Delonis Center next week.  Please take a look at the details below and contact Anne if you can help.

Delonis Center Homeless Shelter
Thursday, June 5, 5-7pm

Yoga Serves has been volunteering at the Delonis Center every month for the past 6 years. On the first Thursday of each month, a group of Yoga Serves members meet at the shelter to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinners served every night by the Delonis Center.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anneram...@comcast.net for more information and to sign up!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Aug 27, 2014, 9:13:00 AM8/27/14
to Yoga Serves
Hello all!

We are looking for volunteers for our September service project, serving dinner at the Delonis Center next week.  Please take a look at the details below and contact Anne if you can help.

Delonis Center Homeless Shelter
Thursday, September 4, 5-7pm

Please email Anne Ramsey at anneram...@comcast.net if you can help.