Yoga Serves Potluck!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Sep 14, 2011, 3:44:03 PM9/14/11
Yoga Serves Potluck
Sunday, October 9, 5-7pm
Ann Arbor School of Yoga
420 W. Huron, Ann Arbor

Yoga Serves members had a busy summer helping out in our community: we worked on trails in Barton Park, helped out in the Food Gatherers Warehouse, served dinner for the less fortunate at the Delonis Center, and had a fun night checking IDs and selling tickets at the Home Grown Festival!

Now we gather together to appreciate each others efforts and to hear about upcoming service projects for the fall.  We will be serving the hungry, the homeless, the environment, the elderly and other good causes that need our help.  Bring a vegetarian dish to pass (with list of ingredients) & your own place setting, and come ready to make new friends and sign up for a variety of community service projects throughout the coming months. All are invited!

RSVP by: Friday, October 7, to cdeb...@hotmail.com

And you can always check for upcoming service projects on our web site page at http://www.christydeburton.com/yoga-serves.htm

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Oct 3, 2011, 3:28:45 PM10/3/11
to Yoga Serves
Yoga Serves Potluck
And you can always check for upcoming service projects on our web site page at http://www.yogaroomannarbor.com/yoga-serves.htm

Peace,

Christy DeBurton

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jan 11, 2012, 9:19:51 AM1/11/12
to Yoga Serves
Join us at the end of this month to hear all about the Yoga Serves projects planned for the new year, and give us your input about what other kinds of projects you'd like to see us work on together in 2012!  Bring a vegetarian dish to pass (with list of ingredients) & your own place setting, and come ready to make new friends and sign up for a variety of community service projects throughout the coming months.

Yoga Serves Potluck
Sunday, January 29, 5-7pm
The Yoga Room
765 Archwood Dr., Ann Arbor

RSVP by: Friday, January 27, to cdeb...@hotmail.com

And, you can always visit our web site page to see a list of upcoming service projects: http://www.christydeburton.com/yoga-serves.htm

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jan 23, 2012, 9:47:56 AM1/23/12
to Yoga Serves
Just a reminder that our next Yoga Serves potluck is this coming Sunday, January 29! Please join us to hear all about what Yoga Serves members have been up to recently, and what kind of service projects we have planned for the new year. Give us your input about what other kinds of projects you'd like to see us work on together in 2012.  Bring a vegetarian dish to pass (with list of ingredients) & your own place setting, and come ready to meet new people, eat awesome food and sign up for a variety of community service projects throughout the coming months!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

May 31, 2012, 12:15:49 PM5/31/12
Join us for a potluck in West Park and hear all about the upcoming service projects we have scheduled for the summer, including Food Gatherers Warehouse, Furstenberg Native Garden, the Home Grown Festival, the Delonis Homeless Shelter and more!

Yoga Serves Potluck
Sunday, June 10, 5-7pm
West Park, Ann Arbor   http://goo.gl/maps/cmD3
(Rain Location: Ann Arbor School of Yoga)

Bring: A vegetarian dish to pass (with list of ingredients) & your own place setting
RSVP: by Friday, June 8, to Christy at cdeb...@hotmail.com

And, you can always visit our web site page to see a list of upcoming service projects: http://www.theyogaroomannarbor.com/yoga-serves.php

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jun 7, 2012, 12:17:42 PM6/7/12
to Yoga Serves
Just a reminder that you're invited to join us for a vegetarian potluck in West Park this Sunday!  Enjoy some delicious food and learn all about the upcoming service projects we have scheduled for the summer, including Food Gatherers Warehouse, Furstenberg Native Garden, the Home Grown Festival, the Delonis Homeless Shelter and more!

Yoga Serves Potluck
Sunday, June 10, 5-7pm
West Park, Ann Arbor   http://goo.gl/maps/cmD3
(Let's try to meet at the picnic tables in the center of the park underneath the big trees.)