You're Invited: Vegetarian Potluck!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Oct 19, 2014, 11:53:11 AM10/19/14
Who:
All Ann Arbor area Yogis interested in community service work

What:
Yoga Serves Fall Potluck - bring a vegetarian dish to pass and your own place setting

Where:
Ann Arbor School of Yoga, 420 W. Huron, Ann Arbor (There has been construction and road closures right in front of AASY on Huron St and on Chapin St so, if it still like that next Sunday, your best option for parking would be to take Miller to Chapin and park on Chapin or at West Park and walk over from there.)

When:
Sunday, October 26, 5-7pm

Why:
Learn how you can get involved in our upcoming community service projects when they fit in your schedule. We serve the homeless, the elderly, the environment, the arts, and others who need our help. No ongoing commitment necessary!

RSVP:
To Christy at in...@christydeburton.com by Friday, October 24

For more info: