Yoga at the Delonis Center

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Sep 10, 2013, 4:27:42 PM9/10/13
to Yoga Serves
Are you a yoga teacher willing to donate some time and talent in service to Imagine Community and the Delonis Center?  Please read the email below and contact Sasha at ale...@umich.edu if you are interested!

Peace,

Christy

Hello,
I hope this finds you well.
My name is Sasha and I am part of a group called Imagine Community, and we are working towards opening a daytime community/warming center that would be a home for skill-sharing, art projects, and community building for everyone in Ann Arbor (homed or homeless). For over a year now, we've been running an arts and crafts program at Delonis twice a week (Fridays, 9-10:30 and 1:30-4, and Saturdays, 10-12). I was hoping that perhaps someone from your group would be interested to come into the shelter to run a yoga workshop on one of the days, or perhaps we could arrange another day? Please let me know!
Thank you,
s.