Fall Volunteer Work!

1 view

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Oct 10, 2011, 12:10:48 PM10/10/11
to Yoga Serves
Hello All,

Since the weather was so nice yesterday, we moved our Yoga Serves potluck to West Park and enjoyed the beautiful fall evening.  In case you missed it, here is the list of service projects for the fall.  Please sign up to help out!

Friday, October 21, 1-3pm
Food Gatherers Warehouse

Yoga Serves members will help out at the warehouse doing various tasks such as sorting cans, restocking the pantry, salvaging products, repackaging bulk foods, packing food boxes, cleaning out coolers, and sorting produce.

Contact Lisa Barley at lbar...@gmail.com for more information and to sign up.

Sunday, November 6, 12-5pm
Maintenace Work at The Yellow Barn

Come help out Ann Arbor's independently run performance arts venue. Volunteers are needed to paint inside, clean and organize.

Contact Laurie Blakeney at lau...@annarborschoolofyoga.com for more information and to sign up.

November Date TBA
Neighborhood Senior Services Fall Mailing

Help local senior citizens in need by stuffing envelopes for NSS's fall fundraising mailer. Many hands make light work!

Contact Christy DeBurton at in...@christydeburton.com for more information and to sign up.

http://www.yogaroomannarbor.com/