December Delonis Center & Rockin' For The Hungry!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Nov 17, 2014, 10:33:19 AM11/17/14
to Yoga Serves
Our last two service projects of the year are coming up the first week of December. We need volunteers for our December Delonis Center dinner service and our annual Rockin' For the Hungry outdoor food drive. If you haven't had a chance to join us in service yet this year, we could really use your help next month. Thanks in advance!

Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, November 4, 5-7pm
312 W. Huron St., Ann Arbor

Yoga Serves members will meet at the Delonis Center to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinner served to those in need.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anneram...@comcast.net BY MONDAY, DEC 1 if you can help.

Rockin' for the Hungry
Saturday, December 6, 1:15-3 pm
Kroger, S. Maple Rd, Ann Arbor

We'll be 'freezin' for a reason' again this year at Food Gatherer's annual outdoor food drive, which results in many tons of nutritious food for our community! Put on your warmest clothes and help us share information about Food Gatherers, accept food donations from shoppers and from people arriving with food donations in their cars, and load food into carts and storage bins.

Please email Maggie Phillips at mphil...@comcast.net if you can help.

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Nov 30, 2014, 4:18:02 PM11/30/14
to Yoga Serves
'Tis the season for giving! We still need a couple more volunteers for our shifts at the Delonis Center and Rockin' for the Hungry this week. Can you give a couple hours of your time?