October Delonis Center & Potluck!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Sep 26, 2014, 7:30:18 AM9/26/14
to Yoga Serves
Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, October 2, 5-7pm

We need a few volunteers for our Delonis Center service this month! Yoga Serves members will meet at the shelter to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinner served to those in need.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anneram...@comcast.net if you can help.

Yoga Serves Fall Potluck
Sunday, October 26, 5-7pm - Ann Arbor School of Yoga, 420 W. Huron

Come eat some delicious food and find out how to get involved in our upcoming service projects! We serve the homeless, the elderly, the environment, the arts, and others who need our help. Bring a vegetarian dish to pass and your own place setting.  All Ann Arbor area yogis are welcome!

Please email Christy DeBurton at in...@christydeburton.com for more information and to RSVP.

As always, stay in the loop by viewing all upcoming projects on our web site page at http://www.yogaroomannarbor.com/yoga-serves.php.  Namaste!

2013-10-27 18.31.09.jpg

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Oct 30, 2014, 12:38:36 PM10/30/14
to Yoga Serves
Thanks to all who joined us for our Fall Potluck last Sunday! As usual, we enjoyed some great vegetarian food and conversations! Upcoming service projects discussed that evening are our annual Rockin' for the Hungry/Food Gatherers shift in December, and an 826 Michigan Library project in January.

For November, we need volunteers at our monthly Delonis Center Dinner Service next week. Please see the details below and email Anne if you can help out.

Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, November 6, 5-7pm

Yoga Serves members will meet at the shelter to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinner served to those in need.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anneram...@comcast.net BY MONDAY, NOVEMBER 3 if you can help.

2014-10-26 18.12.21.jpg