Fall Potluck & Upcoming Service Projects!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Oct 7, 2013, 12:44:52 PM10/7/13
Happy Fall Yoga Serves Volunteers!

You are cordially invited to our upcoming Fall Potluck where we'll be discussing our upcoming service projects that need your help.  Join us at the potluck on Sunday, Oct 27 at 5pm and find out what we've got planned over the next few months; projects such as serving dinner to the less fortunate at the Delonis Center, working in Food Gatherers Warehouse, Rockin' for the Hungry, and helping out at Habitat for Humanity's Resale Warehouse.

Find more details about the potluck and all the service projects by clicking here: http://yogaroomannarbor.com/yoga-serves.php

Please RSVP if you can make it!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Oct 21, 2013, 12:46:11 PM10/21/13
Just a reminder that our Yoga Serves Fall Potluck is this coming Sunday, October 27!  Join us for some delicious food and to talk about upcoming service project ideas.  Please see the details below and RSVP by this Saturday if you can make it so we know how many to expect.

Yoga Serves Fall Potluck
When: Sunday, October 27, 5-7pm
Where: Ann Arbor School of Yoga, 420 W. Huron, Ann Arbor
What: Vegetarian Potluck - bring a dish to pass with a list of ingredients and your own table service
RSVP to: Christy at cdeb...@hotmail.com by Saturday if you can attend!

If you are unable to attend, remember you can always check the Yoga Serves web site page at http://www.yogaroomannarbor.com/yoga-serves.php to see what upcoming volunteer projects need your help!