Yoga Serves Upcoming Projects!

1 view

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jun 22, 2011, 4:55:11 PM6/22/11
to Yoga Serves
Hi Yoga Serves Volunteers!

We had a lovely picnic potluck at Barton Park a few weekends ago to celebrate all the volunteer projects that we've undertaken since the beginning of the year: our monthly work serving dinner for those less fortunate at the Delonis Center, helping out at the Food Gatherers warehouse, revitalizing a neighborhood park for Earth Day, and sprucing up the trails at Barton Nature Area.

We have a few volunteer projects coming up July through September that need your help.  We hope that you will join us and make seva, selfless service, part of your yoga practice this summer!

Delonis Center Homeless Shelter
Thursday, July 7, August 4 & September 1, 5-7pm

Join us the 1st Thursday of each month at the Delonis Center in downtown Ann Arbor as Yoga Serves members come together to serve dinner for the homeless.
Contact Shannon Walter at swa...@cfigroup.com for more information and to sign up.

Food Gatherers Warehouse
Friday, July 15, 1:30-3:30pm

Yoga Serves members will help out at the warehouse doing various tasks such as sorting cans, restocking the pantry, shelving products, salvaging products, repackaging bulk foods, packing food boxes, cleaning out coolers, and sorting produce.
Contact Lisa Barley at lbar...@gmail.com for more information and to sign up.

Home Grown Festival
Saturday, September 10, Time TBD

This year’s Home Grown Festival is going to be bigger and more beautiful than ever, with even more fabulous chefs cooking from the great Michigan foodshed; live local music; wonderful Michigan beer, wine, mead and hard cider and more! As a group, Yoga Serves members will help out at the festival for the third year in a row. Join us for an evening of fun!
Contact Christy DeBurton at cdeb...@hotmail.com for more information and to sign up.

http://www.christydeburton.com/

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Aug 25, 2011, 9:03:06 PM8/25/11
to Yoga Serves
Home Grown Festival
Saturday, September 10, 5-8:30pm

This year’s Home Grown Festival is going to be bigger and more beautiful than ever, with even more fabulous chefs cooking from the great Michigan foodshed; live local music; wonderful Michigan beer, wine, mead and hard cider and more! As a group, Yoga Serves members will help out in the beer & wine tent, checking IDs and selling tickets. Join us for an evening of fun!

Please email Christy DeBurton at cdeb...@hotmail.com ASAP to sign up.

http://www.christydeburton.com/