January Projects That Need YOUR Help!

1 view

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Dec 19, 2013, 9:16:26 AM12/19/13
Hi Everyone,

We've got two Yoga Serves projects coming up at the beginning of the New Year.  Start your year out on a positive note by giving a few hours of your time in service to those in need.  Please view the details below and email the contact person if you can help!

Serve Dinner to the Less Fortunate ~

Delonis Center Homeless Shelter - Thursday, Jan 2, 2014, 5-7pm

Yoga Serves has been volunteering at the Delonis Center every month for the past 5 years! On the first Thursday of each month, a group of Yoga Serves members meet at the shelter to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinners served every night by the Delonis Center.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anner...@comcast.net for more information and to sign up!

Habitat for Humanity ReStore Resale Warehouse ~

170  Aprill Drive, Ann Arbor  - Saturday, January 11, 2014, 10am-2pm

The Habitat for Humanity ReStore sells new and gently used home and building items. Yoga Serves volunteers will assist the warehouse staff with customer service by moving donated products to the sales floor, helping unload and load products for customers, and various other tasks as needed.

Please email Mallory Hood at mjan...@gmail.com to sign up.

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jan 1, 2014, 6:58:41 PM1/1/14
Happy New Year!

We've got two Yoga Serves projects coming up SOON that need help!  We need 1 more volunteer for the Delonis Center tomorrow, and 6 more volunteers for Habitat for Humanity on Jan 11.  Please read the details below and email the contact person if you can help!