May Project: Plant Onions for Farmer Bill!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Apr 30, 2013, 4:29:54 PM4/30/13
to Yoga Serves
Some of the feedback we got from attendees at our last Yoga Serves potluck is that they like volunteering for outdoor projects.  So, for those of you who want to get outside, get some exercise, and like to garden but maybe don't have a garden of your own, we've got the perfect May volunteer project for you!

Garden Project: Plant Onions for Farmer Bill ~

Bill Schmid's Gardens, Ann Arbor - Sunday, May 19, 2013, 1-3pm

Bill Schmid, known as Farmer Bill, has been donating most of the bounty from his gardens to Food Gatherers for the past 15 years. Arthritis has recently sidelined him and he has turned to volunteers for help. Bring garden/work gloves, a sun hat and a water bottle. All tools are provided.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anner...@comcast.net for location information and to sign up for this good cause.

Christy DeBurton Yoga

May 13, 2013, 10:08:55 AM5/13/13
to Yoga Serves
We still need a few more volunteers for this coming Sunday's onion planting for Food Gatherers!  If you can help out for a couple hours, please contact Anne and join us for this good cause!