Rockin' for the Hungry: Volunteers Needed!

1 view

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Nov 18, 2013, 10:38:48 AM11/18/13
Rockin' For the Hungry Food & Donation Drive ~

Kroger, 400 S. Maple, Ann Arbor, Friday, Dec 6, 2013, 11:45am-1:30pm

Volunteers will be 'freezin' for a reason' at Food Gatherer's largest food and fund drive of the year.  Yoga Serves has committed to having 6 volunteers for this shift, so please put on your warmest clothes and join us for the 3rd year in a row as we help bring in donations for this great organization!

Please email Maggie Phillips at mphil...@comcast.net if you can help!

040.JPG

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Nov 27, 2013, 7:00:26 AM11/27/13
to Yoga Serves
We've got two projects coming up next Thursday and Friday so we need you, volunteers!

Serve Dinner to the Less Fortunate
~

Delonis Center Homeless Shelter -  Dec 5, 5-7pm

Yoga Serves has been volunteering at the Delonis Center every month for the past 4 years! On the first Thursday of each month, a group of Yoga Serves members meet at the shelter to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinners served every night by the Delonis Center.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anner...@comcast.net for more information and to sign up!