Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
9 apr. 2014, 10:13:4809.04.2014
– Yoga Serves
Hi Volunteers,

We are combining our Annual Earth Day Event with our Spring Potluck this year!  For past Earth Days we have planted trees at Olsen & Virginia Parks, built bridges and pulled invasives at Bandermer Park, and helped the neighbors of Huron Highlands plant native species in their neighborhood park.  This year we will be working at Hollywood Park, right near The Yoga Room, so we can head over to my home studio afterwards for a vegetarian potluck brunch!

Please read the details below and RSVP to me at cdeb...@hotmail.com by 4/23 if you can attend.

Hollywood Park Workday
Sunday, April 27th, 10am to 12noon
Potluck brunch to follow

We will be doing trail clearing and pulling garlic mustard and other invasives in this neighborhood park. Please meet at my house/studio at 765 Archwood Dr. at 9:50am to drop off your vegetarian dish to pass for the brunch potluck, and then we will walk over to the park together.

Please make sure to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes and dress for the weather! Bring your own water bottle. Tools, light snacks, and expertise will be provided.

Please read below carefully:

Every individual volunteer participating in this NAP workday needs to fill out this waiver form (attached) before the event. This form must be completed and brought to the event for each individual (even those over 18!). For those volunteers under 18 please have a parent or guardian sign the waiver form and make sure the child brings it with them to the day of the event. We want to get you the most out of our workday and would rather not cut 10-15 minutes by filling out waiver forms during the event so please remember to print them out, fill them out, and bring them to the event for each individual participating.

I hope you can join us!  Don't forget to RSVP to me at cdeb...@hotmail.com by 4/24 if you can make it.

Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability 5-13.pdf

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
20 apr. 2014, 21:00:3020.04.2014
Hi Volunteers,

We are looking for a handful more volunteers for our Annual Earth Day Event (and Spring Potluck) this year!  We will be working at Hollywood Park, right near The Yoga Room, so we can head over to my home studio afterwards for a vegetarian potluck brunch.

Hollywood Park Workday
Sunday, April 27th, 10am to 12noon
Potluck brunch to follow

We will be doing trail work in this neighborhood park next to Abbot Elementary School. Please meet at my house/studio at 765 Archwood Dr. at 9:50am to drop off your vegetarian dish to pass for the brunch potluck, and then we will walk over to the park together.

Please make sure to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes and dress for the weather! Bring your own water bottle. Tools, light snacks, and expertise will be provided.

Please read below carefully:

Every individual volunteer participating in this NAP workday needs to fill out this waiver form (attached) before the event. This form must be completed and brought to the event for each individual (even those over 18!). For those volunteers under 18 please have a parent or guardian sign the waiver form and make sure the child brings it with them to the day of the event. We want to get you the most out of our workday and would rather not cut 10-15 minutes by filling out waiver forms during the event so please remember to print them out, fill them out, and bring them to the event for each individual participating.

I hope you can join us!  Please RSVP to me at cdeb...@hotmail.com by Thursday, 4/24, if you would like to help.

016.JPG

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
25 mar. 2015, 13:02:4525.03.2015
Hi Volunteers,

A special thanks to those who came out for our Growing Hope workday earlier this month! Details and pictures can be found here: http://yogaroomannarbor.com/blog/?p=2150

We are combining our Annual Earth Day Event with our Spring Potluck again this year!  We will be doing some trail clean-up at Hollywood Park, next to Abbot Elementary School. Afterwards, all are invited to walk over to my home studio, The Yoga Room, for our vegetarian Spring Brunch Potluck. We also need volunteers for our April Delonis Center dinner service. Please take a look at the details below and email the contact person if you can help.

April Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, April 2, 5-7pm

We need volunteers on the first Thursday of each month to help with the preparation, serving and clean-up of the free dinner served by the Delonis Center to those in need.

If you can help in April please contact Anne at anneram...@comcast.net by 3/29.

Earth Day Project & Spring Brunch Potluck
Sunday, April 19th, 10am to 12:30pm

Please meet at my house/studio at 765 Archwood Dr. promptly at 10am to drop off your vegetarian dish to pass for the brunch potluck. We will walk over to Hollywood Park together, spend about an hour doing trail clean-up, and then head back to my house for brunch. Please bring your own work/gardening gloves for the trail work AND your own place setting/utensils/etc. for the potluck.

Contact me at in...@christydeburton.com by 4/17 if you can join us!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
12 apr. 2015, 19:26:4912.04.2015
– Yoga Serves
Just a reminder that our Annual Earth Day Project & Spring Potluck are coming up next Sunday. Please join us to do something good for Mother Earth!

Earth Day Project & Spring Brunch Potluck
Sunday, April 19th, 10am to 12:30pm

Please meet at Christy's house/studio at 765 Archwood Dr. promptly at 10am to drop off your vegetarian dish to pass for the brunch potluck. We will walk over to Hollywood Park together (next to Abbot Elementary School), spend about an hour doing trail clean-up, and then head back to the house for brunch. Please bring your own work/gardening gloves for the trail work AND your own place setting/utensils/etc. for the potluck.

Contact Christy at in...@christydeburton.com by 4/17 if you can join us!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
30 apr. 2015, 11:57:3630.04.2015
Hi Volunteers,

A big THANK YOU to those who came out for our Earth Day Project & Potluck in April!

We are looking for volunteers to give a couple hours of their time for our upcoming May projects at Delonis Center and Growing Hope. Please check out the details below and email the contact person if you can help!

May Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, May 7, 5-7pm

We need volunteers on the first Thursday of each month to help with the preparation, serving and clean-up of the free dinner served by the Delonis Center to those in need.

If you can help please contact Anne at anneram...@comcast.net by May 4.

Growing Hope Seed Planting Project
Friday, May 15, 1-3pm

Growing Hope's mission is to help people improve their lives and communities through gardening and healthy food access. Yoga Serves volunteers will help with an outdoor seed planting project on this work day. Come get your hands dirty for a good cause!

Contact Lisa at lbar...@gmail.com by May 11 for more information and to sign up.

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
12 mai 2015, 15:15:1912.05.2015
We are still looking for volunteers to give a couple hours of their time for our upcoming seed planting project at Growing Hope this Friday. Please check out the details below and email Lisa if you can help!

Growing Hope Seed Planting Project
Friday, May 15, 1-3pm

Growing Hope's mission is to help people improve their lives and communities through gardening and healthy food access. Yoga Serves volunteers will help with an outdoor seed planting project on this work day. Come get your hands dirty for a good cause!

Contact Lisa at lbar...@gmail.com by May 13 for more information and to sign up.

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
2 iun. 2015, 09:01:5602.06.2015
– Yoga Serves
We are looking for a few volunteers to give a couple hours of their time at the Delonis Center Homeless Shelter this Thursday. Please check out the details below and email Anne if you can help!

Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, June 4, 5-7pm

We need volunteers on the first Thursday of each month to help with the preparation, serving and clean-up of the free dinner served by the Delonis Center to those in need.

If you can help please contact Anne at anneram...@comcast.net TODAY!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
26 iun. 2015, 14:48:3426.06.2015
A big THANK YOU to our volunteers who helped out at Growing Hope in May!

We are looking for volunteers to give a couple hours of their time for our upcoming July projects at Delonis Center and Barton Nature Area. Please check out the details below and email the contact person if you can help!

July Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, July 2, 5-7pm

As this is the week leading up to the holiday we may be in need of extra volunteers to help with the preparation, serving and clean-up of the free dinner served by the Delonis Center to those in need. This is always a very gratifying service project!

If you can help please contact Anne at anneram...@comcast.net by Monday, June 29.

Barton Nature Area Workday
Sunday, July 26, 10am-12pm

Three people did the work of about 10 last year at this service project! We could really use a small army this year to help cut back the overgrowth along the beautiful walking trails in this park along the Huron River. Please give just a couple hours of your time--many hands make light work!

Contact Christy at in...@christydeburton.com for more information and to sign up.

Christy DeBurton Yoga

necitită,
20 iul. 2015, 10:09:1520.07.2015
– Yoga Serves
Hello Volunteers!

We are looking for people to give just a couple hours of their time for our upcoming service projects at Barton Nature Area this coming Sunday and Delonis Center the first Thursday of August. Please check out the details below and email the contact person if you can help!

Barton Nature Area Workday
Sunday, July 26, 10am-12pm

Three people did the work of about 10 last year at this service project! We could really use a small army this year to help cut back the overgrowth along the beautiful walking trails in this park along the Huron River. Join us for some fresh air and good exercise!

Contact Christy at in...@christydeburton.com for more information and to sign up.

August Delonis Center Dinner Service
Thursday, August 6, 5-7pm

Please come help with the preparation, serving and clean-up of the free dinner served by the Delonis Center to those in need. This is always a very gratifying service project.

If you can help please contact Anne at anneram...@comcast.net by Monday, August 3.
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați