July Service Projects That Need YOUR Help!

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jun 26, 2014, 3:41:15 PM6/26/14
Delonis Center Homeless Shelter Dinner Service
Thursday, July 3, 5-7pm

The dinner service around a holiday is always hard to get volunteers for because so many people are out of town.  If you are in town next week can you please help us with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of dinner this evening?

Please email Anne Ramsey at anneram...@comcast.net BY MONDAY, JUNE 30 for more information and to sign up.

Barton Nature Area Workday
Sunday, July 13, 10am-12noon

Join Yoga Serves volunteers to 'blast out' the trails at Barton! We'll be using loppers and handsaws to cut back summer's overgrowth and make the trails more accessible for hikers and bikers. Bring a hat, gloves and some water (and loppers and handsaws if you have your own)!

Please email Christy DeBurton at cdeb...@hotmail.com for more information and to sign up.

For other upcoming service projects, check out the Yoga Serves web page here: http://www.yogaroomannarbor.com/yoga-serves.php

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jul 9, 2014, 2:20:19 PM7/9/14
Hey Folks,

We still could use a few more volunteers for our Barton Nature Area Workday this Sunday.  Please consider giving just a couple hours of your time to do something good for your community.

Christy DeBurton Yoga

Jul 30, 2014, 7:54:23 AM7/30/14
to Yoga Serves
Hi Volunteers,

A big THANK YOU to the 3 volunteers--Bill, Maggie and Christy-- who did the work of 10 people during our Barton Nature Area service project a few weeks ago! The trails are mowed and trimmed and ready for all you runners, walkers and bikers to enjoy.

We've got a couple projects in August to round out our summer of service. Do you have a couple hours in your schedule to help this month?

Delonis Center Homeless Shelter Dinner Service
Thursday, August 7, 5-7pm

Yoga Serves has been volunteering at the Delonis Center every month for the past 6 years! On the first Thursday of each month, a group of Yoga Serves members meet at the shelter to help with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of the free dinners served every night by the Delonis Center.

Please email Anne Ramsey at anneram...@comcast.net BY MONDAY, AUGUST 4 if you can help.

Food Gatherers Warehouse
Friday, August 15,  1-3pm

Yoga Serves members will help out at the warehouse doing various tasks such as sorting cans, restocking the pantry, shelving products, salvaging products, repackaging bulk foods, packing food boxes and sorting produce.

Please contact Lisa Barley at lbar...@gmail.com if you can help.