[JOBS] 3 Open Positions at CEH - Director of Built Environment; Policy Director; Executive Assistant

Ashley Iwanaga

Jul 27, 2021, 2:21:25 PM7/27/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
The Center for Environmental Health (CEH) is hiring! We're looking to fill the following positions:

CEH protects people from toxic chemicals and promotes business practices that are safe for public health and the environment. We stop corporations from exposing people to toxic chemicals, collaborate with responsible businesses and industry leaders, and are committed to inclusive, community-led solutions that address environmental injustices in low-income communities of color. We are a dynamic organization of committed science-driven advocates who believe that to protect the health of all people, we must address the disproportionate health effects of toxic chemicals caused by systemic racism and other social injustices. Please let me know if you have questions, and please spread the word!

 Thank you!