Alpha Public Schools is hiring!

Alfonso Ayala

Jun 21, 2022, 1:12:21 PMJun 21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
YEP Bay Area,

Hello and happy Tuesday; I hope that your week is off to a great start!

My school network, Alpha Public Schools, has some roles that we're hiring for and I wanted to share them with you, in case you know any passionate educators looking for exciting and new opportunities. We are a small public charter school network in east San Jose committed to educational equity and passionate about celebrating and uplifting the diverse experiences, cultures, and histories of our students and their families. Some of the high-impact roles we're hiring for are:
All of our open roles can be found online here.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly for more information!

--

Alfonso Ayala III
Talent Acquisition Associate

C: 408-883-0930 | E-mail: aay...@alphapublicschools.org
Pronouns: he | him | his
We're hiring! Interested in joining my team? Apply here.
ome Icon.pngacebook icon.pnginkedin icon.pngwitter icon.png