Nonprofit Marketing Metrics That Matter FREE Webinar

Maria Bryan

Sep 1, 2022, 11:47:49 AM9/1/22
to Maria Bryan

Hi Changemakers!

On September 15, I'm teaching a free webinar on nonprofit marketing metrics. This has been one of the biggest challenges for my clients and for me when I started in nonprofit marketing.

We're going to chat about what kinds of metrics align with the types of goals your organization has. I'll break down where to find them, why they matter, and how you can use this data to move the needle in your marketing.

Register for the Nonprofit Marketing Metrics That Matter Webinar hereI'll send you the recording if you can't make it live!

Cheers,

Maria