[Resource] Tech for a More Equitable World: Nonprofit Radio Podcast

Nonprofit Radio

Sep 21, 2022, 12:26:49 PM9/21/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
The newest Tony Martignetti #NonprofitRadio podcast is now available

The latest podcast features:
  • Amy Sample Ward & Afua Bruce, authors, "The Tech That Comes Next"
    • Social impact orgs, technology developers, funders, communities and policy makers can all do better at technology development, argue Amy Sample Ward and Afua Bruce in their new book, “The Tech That Comes Next.”
Join me on Tuesday, October 18 at 1pm ET/10am PT as I debunk the top five myths of planned giving during a free NPSolutions webinar.

Stay tuned for updates on new shows by signing up for Insider Alerts and following #NonprofitRadio on Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.