Non Profit Grant Writer Consultant Referral

Nigeria Cole

Jul 21, 2021, 4:57:21 PM7/21/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hello YNPN,

My name is Nigeria and I am the Executive Assistant to the CEO of Family Support Services, a nonprofit located in East Oakland. Family Support Services has one mission: to nurture children, youth, and caregivers to keep families healthy and intact. FSS has five programs that aid in fulfilling its mission. Our Agency provides services to families in Alameda and San Francisco counties and reaches clients in some of the most underserved communities in the Bay Area. Of the families we support, over 83% are families of color, over 62% are headed by a single adult, and over 60% live in poverty. Our Agency serves more than 2,000 Bay Area clients each year.

My CEO is looking for a professional skilled in reviewing and or submitting grants that involve approval of county contracts and foundation grants.

If you are or know someone who would be a great fit feel free to send me your resume, cover letter for review and I will pass it along to our Agency's CEO.

Kind regards,

Nigeria Cole
Family Support Services
Take a look at our Agency website!