[PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT] [RESOURCES] Volunteer fellowship program for young professionals

Jessica Blackshaw

May 23, 2022, 7:45:44 PM5/23/22
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hi all,

My nonprofit, YCore, extended the deadline for our volunteer fellowship program for young professionals. We're looking for folks in their mid/late 20s-early 30s to join pre-scoped, after work projects with local CBOs. Our volunteers come from a wide variety of sectors, from tech to nonprofit to healthcare, so It's a great professional development opportunity for folks looking to work on new professional skills and/or team/project management. We'd also love help spreading the word to other young professionals you might know in the Bay Area.

Our fellow application deadline is May 27, you can learn more here.

On the flip side, if your nonprofit org is interested in having a team of fellows work on a project with you, please reach out! We start our next round of project planing in July.

Best,

Jess

--
Jessica Blackshaw