[HIRING] Capacity Strengthening Internship Program 2024-2025

Luigi Fu

Jun 11, 2024, 12:48:59 PMJun 11
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Support Center and the LeadersTrust are recruiting for our 2024-2025 internship program. This is a perfect opportunity for undergrads to learn more about the nonprofit space, particularly the capacity building field.

We pay $25/hr for 10-15 hrs/week. Interns also receive professional development funds and participate in a learning series where they meet with leaders in the field every month.

The attached document has more information about the internship program and how to apply.

In community,
Luigi

--
Luigi Fu (he/him)
Co-Founder/Co-Chair - API Giving Project

It's ok to not be ok.
2024 Nonprofit Capacity Strengthening Internship Overview.pdf