Share your insight and coffee is on me

Sheela Nimishakavi

Sep 9, 2021, 10:09:22 AMSep 9
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well! Do you have a few minutes to offer some feedback?

I’m launching a new online learning platform in October and I could really use your help.

Each week I’ll be publishing free resources related to fundraising, program design/ evaluation, and/or nonprofit leadership.

Because this platform is meant to address your pain points- would you please consider taking this very brief survey?

Please click here to go to survey

I know your time is incredibly valuable so, as a token of my appreciation, the first 100 participants will receive a Starbucks gift card. Thank you for your help!

Warmly,

Sheela N. Mahajan