[JOBS] Camp ANV - Oakland - Hiring FRENZY - $18.00-$25.00/ Hr!

Kelly Carlisle

Apr 25, 2022, 3:59:05 PM4/25/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon everyone! I hope you, your loved ones and colleagues are doing well!

This is my first time posting, so please forgive me if I do it incorrectly...

My name is Kelly Carlisle and I'm the Founder/ Executive Director of Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project in Oakland.

We are in a hiring FRENZY for our award-winning summer camp this year and I was told that this group is super talented and VERY networked!

We are looking for a:
Science Instructor, Art Instructor, Dance Instructor, Literacy Instructor, Yoga Instructor, Field Games/Physical Activity Instructor, and Multiple Camp Counselors!

All listings and our job application are here: https://bit.ly/ANVOpenPositions0222 If you have any questions, please reach out to: cam...@anvfarm.org

Thanks so much for your help, and have a wonderful day!
Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project acknowledges that we live and work in the stolen Chochenyo and Muwekma territories of the Ohlone people. We are committed, as an organization, to advocating and supporting the return of these lands to its original stewards and to honoring and amplifying the Ohlone peoples' continued presence on these occupied lands to all who interact with Acta Non Verba. You can learn more about the Ohlone Tribe and the lands that you live or work on HERE: https://native-land.ca/resources/territory-acknowledgement/

Kelly Carlisle
Founder/ Executive Director

Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project
1001 83rd Ave, Mailbox #1
Oakland, CA 94621

Love Must Be Shown Though Deeds, Not Words.