[Job] Walk San Francisco is hiring a Campaign and Program Director

Brian Haagsman

Sep 17, 2021, 2:59:01 PMSep 17
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Walk San Francisco seeks a Campaign & Program Director to lead cutting-edge campaigns and manage our programs to make San Francisco’s streets safe for everyone who walks.

The right person will be an experienced advocate, strategic thinker, strong communicator, proven community organizer, and a team builder. A keen interest in local politics, coalition-building, and social justice is a must.

View the full job posting details or let me know if you have questions!

-Brian