#JobAlert: Chief Operating Officer opportunity with Global Preparatory Academy in Indianapolis

Katherine Wieland

Apr 25, 2024, 8:58:35 AMApr 25
to Katherine Wieland
About the Opportunity:

Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operating Officer will ensure that our organization achieves operational excellence in support of student learning and our overall mission. As the leader of teams that coordinate administrative and operational functions for GPA as well as its District Office, the COO is responsible for driving innovation, excellence, and efficiency across every operational function including technology, talent, student recruitment and enrollment, facilities management, school operations, food, transportation, data information systems and analysis, risk management, compliance and reporting, legal, and school safety. This is an ideal role for a seasoned leader who identifies as an exceptional manager, motivating leader, and an operational strategist and implementer, who has demonstrated breakthrough outcomes in a similarly mission-aligned organization or school settings.

Location and Reporting:

This is an onsite role, reporting to GPA’s Grove Avenue, Indianapolis, IN location daily.

About GPA:

Global Preparatory Academy (GPA), is a dual language school that connects students from diverse linguistic backgrounds and educates them together in a highly rigorous, engaging, and nurturing environment. Using both English and Spanish to instruct students in all core content areas, students develop high levels of bilingualism and biliteracy, as well as a deep value and understanding of other cultures. As citizens in a global world, students at GPA gain limitless access to other cultures through bilingualism and instruction, which emphasizes critical thinking using global perspectives and experiential learning.

Opened in 2016 and serving over 700 students in grades Pre-K-8, GPA has 2 district schools within the network: our Elementary School with the “House of Malala” serving students in grades PreK-2 as well as our “House of Chavez” serving grades 3-5; and our middle school or “House of House of Mandela” serving grades 6-8.

Learn More:

This search is being managed by TalentED Advisors, a talent strategy and management firm which partners exclusively with non-profit and school-based organizations. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest in our mission and qualifications for the position using this link or book a call with a member of our team to learn more about this opportunity.  We look forward to hearing from you!!

    Katherine Wieland (she/her/hers)
    Chief Executive Officer & Founder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the named recipient(s) only even if addressed incorrectly. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation. Please consider the environment before printing this message.