Open Position: Communications Officer II, Washington, DC. - UCS

jobs

Jan 19, 2021, 5:20:51 PM1/19/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We have a new job opening in our Communications Department in Washington, DC for a Communications Officer II. Please share widely and help us find some great candidates!

Thank you!

Communications Officer II

Communications Department

Union of Concerned Scientists

Washington, DC preferred, Cambridge, Mass., Chicago, IL., and Oakland, CA. also considered.

https://apply.workable.com/union-of-concerned-scientists/j/3062CDF299/

Communications Officer Communications DepartmentUnion of Concerned ScientistsWashington, DC office preferred; Cambridge, Mass., Chicago, Ill., and Oakland, CA offices also consideredThe Position The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) is an independe...

The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) is looking for a smart, energetic, out-of-the-box thinker to serve as the media point person for one or two UCS campaigns. The position will develop proactive and reactive media strategies to help achieve our campaign goals through raising the visibility of our experts, issues, and products with a wide range of audiences. This position requires someone with a great news sense, excellent writing skills, a knack for collaborating well with others, and the ability to work under tight timelines while juggling multiple tasks.

See the full list of UCS job openings at http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs

Thank you!

Dani