[JOB] Playworks is hiring remote positions in Institutional Giving and Development Operations

Edith L. Hong

Aug 31, 2021, 3:06:58 PM8/31/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
ABOUT PLAYWORKS, we are the leading national nonprofit leveraging the power of play to transform children’s physical and emotional health. At Playworks we believe in the power of play to bring out the best in every kid. We are changing the school climate by leveraging the power of safe, fun, and healthy play at school every day. We create a place for every kid to feel included, be active and build valuable social and emotional skills. We partner with schools, districts, and after-school programs to provide a service or mix of services including on-site coaches, professional training for school staff who support recess, and consultative partnerships.

The National Development Operations Manager plays a key role in supporting Playworks by helping to build and maintain development operations best practices for the organization in collaboration with colleagues across the organization. This role is administrative, and data driven in nature and requires accuracy, a strong understanding of development practices and Salesforce, and the ability to manage multiple projects. Candidates should be interested in data and how it supports fundraising. This is not a frontline fundraising position.

The Director of Institutional Giving will collaborate with the CEO, Chief Development Officer (CDO), and Playworks colleagues across the nation to strategically grow institutional and corporate foundation giving. The Director of Institutional Giving will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio, raising $1-2M of grants through institutions and corporations annually as part of the overall HQ development team fundraising goals. This is a full-time exempt position that reports to the CEO or CDO.

Feel free to contact me directly with questions