[JOBS] Program Associate job opportunity

Daphne Magnawa

Jan 18, 2022, 6:08:48 PMJan 18
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Renaissance Journalism is hiring a program associate to help us plan and implement our transformative initiatives to advance equity & social justice through journalism. This position assists in the coordination and implementation of RJ’s programs and activities to help carry out our mission. The Program Associate will work closely with the Executive Director and Managing Director of Programs. Compensation is $25/hr, part-time with benefits, remote for now and based in the Bay Area. Learn more details and how to apply here.

Best,

Daphne

Daphne Magnawa
Managing Director of Programs | Renaissance Journalism
dap...@renjournalism.org 415.706.6142

Website | Facebook | Twitter