Train the Trainers Workshop: Discount Code Enclosed!

Leah

Mar 19, 2021, 10:54:43 AM3/19/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to reach out to you all know about the Nonprofit Learning Lab's Train the Trainers workshop on 3/22.

Our Train the Trainers Workshop: Virtual Edition is coming up on 3/22. Details are below along with the discount code to attend the series for a discount.

Highlights of our Train the Trainers Workshop
  • Cohort based: network with professionals from across the country
  • Discover new techniques and build confidence to lead better online trainings
  • Gain practical skills that you can implement right away as a trainer, facilitator or presenter
  • 3 interactive sessions
Our Train the Trainers workshop held virtually prepares participants to utilize best practices in teaching, engaging, and designing training sessions for their organizations. You can learn more about this workshop here and register here. Continuing education credits provided through CFRE and CAE.

Attend for just $200 with discount code: friend100

--
Leah Weiner , Ed. D & MPA
Connect with me on LinkedIn