Public Profit is hiring! FT role in evaluation and learning for someone with 3+ years experience

Corey Newhouse

Oct 12, 2021, 1:58:46 PM10/12/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Public Profit is hiring! We've launched a search for a Consultant, who designs and manages engagements with mission-driven organizations focused on evaluation, strategic program design, capacity building, and data visualization.

This is a great opportunity for someone with 3+ years of experience in a similar role;  we're especially interested in applications from "accidental evaluators" - those with experience in program, development or communications who have gotten interested in evaluation and learning.

This is a full-time position with a starting salary of $75K. The Public Profit team works from our offices in Oakland two days per week.

See attached for more and please share widely!

--
Corey Newhouse (she/hers)
Founder and Principal