We are Soliciting for School Project Sponsorship

Youths with Visions International

Jun 12, 2021, 4:16:59 PM6/12/21
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area
Hello,
The NGO called Youths with Visions Global Cameroon base is soliciting Sponsorships, Partnerships, and Donations for our Back-To-School Campaign Project coming up in August 2021 to support Vulnerable Children, IDPs, and Orphans to get school books for school.

If you are interested to be a Sponsor, Partner, Donor, and/or what to volunteer to run us an online fundraising campaign please contact your email address and WhatsApp number below OR WhatsApp me at +237681856979

Thank You.

The Back-To-School Campaign Project Website;

YWV.png