🌟 Join Our Team: Administrative Assistant to the CEO at the Center for Excellence in Nonprofits - Hybrid/Redwood City, CA 🌟

ms.noyes

Apr 29, 2024, 10:32:27 PMApr 29
to YNPN San Francisco Bay Area

Hello there! Are you a detail-oriented professional with a passion for making a difference? The Center for Excellence in Nonprofits is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our CEO in advancing our mission of empowering nonprofit organizations to thrive.

This is more than just a job—it's an opportunity to be part of a team that is dedicated to making a positive impact in the nonprofit sector. If you’re proactive, detail-oriented and collaborative, we want to hear from you! Join us in our mission to support nonprofit organizations in making a difference in their communities. Apply now to become our next Administrative Assistant to the CEO and be part of a team dedicated to excellence and impact.

Key Responsibilities:

  • Provide administrative support to the CEO, including managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and handling correspondence
  • Serve as a liaison between the CEO and internal and external stakeholders
  • Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
  • Coordinate and prepare materials for meetings, presentations, and events

Qualifications:

  • 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably supporting senior executives in a nonprofit setting
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive and project management software
  • Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively

Salary & benefits: $60-80K, flexible/hybrid 1-3 days in Redwood City, CA, comprehensive healthcare, 401K.

And feel free to contact me with questions as I'm leading this search~ Sarah