Education Trust-West Hiring Director of Communications (Oakland, CA)

Vanessa Ramirez

Sep 13, 2021, 6:33:58 PM9/13/21
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
My name is Vanessa Ramirez and I'm supporting the talent search for Education Trust-West's Director of Communications

In a nutshell, the Director of Communications will help advance the organization’s ambitious education equity agenda in partnership with the Research & Policy Team through the use of innovative communications strategies. The ideal candidate is an executor (5-7 yrs experience), communications expert who knows how to navigate the edu space, can elevate the organization and its initiatives through a strategic and proactive approach and is a strong team manager.

Please reach out if you are interested, have questions about the role or we'd appreciate any amazing referrals you can send our way. This role is based out of the Oakland office although the team is currently working remote.

ETW-20-Years-Logo-YELLOW-1-1.png

Vanessa

--
Vanessa Ramirez, MPP