The coaching school I attended and work for as the Director of Enrollment is offering the opportunity to receive free coaching as a guest client on Saturday, October 2nd, ONLINE. You would have the chance to work one-on-one with an experienced professional who is a student in this rigorous year-long program. This is a great way to get some support on a topic that you’ve been having trouble with, whether it is personal or professional in nature. It’s also a wonderful way to begin or continue your exploration of coaching programs if you have been considering a coaching certification.
This is what the offering from New Ventures West looks like:
You will have the opportunity to:
- Receive support in developing a new competence, getting unstuck in some aspect of your life, or opening a new possibility for yourself. The topic for the coaching is yours to choose. Topics in the past have included career direction, relationship issues, professional development, body image, or learning a new skill.
- Explore coaching as a potential professional path. Being a guest client is an excellent way to learn if Integral Coaching is something you would like (and feel called) to develop.
- Support us in assessing the skill and competence of the students in the course. Your feedback helps us to qualify them for certification as Integral Coaches.
The coaching is available at no charge. Because this is an important part of the program, we are looking for people who:
Date & Time
- Have a genuine interest in being coached
- Are open to revealing part of themselves and hearing a new perspective
- Can commit to showing up (and on time!)
October 2nd 9:45 am am to 4:00 pm Pacific Daylight Saving Time (with a break between 11:45 am - 2 pm)
Click here to translate to your time zone.
Online at the Zoom platformWhat you will need to participate
- A video-enabled Zoom account (you can use a computer with a webcam, or a mobile phone with a camera - but you must have video. You may not use the call in option.) Please download the Zoom client ahead of time.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A quiet space where you will not be disturbed. (Please do not plan to take your computer to the local coffee shop to receive coaching, or plan to be a primary caregiver while trying to be coached.) We recommend you also have headphones with a mic. Regular earbud style headphones with a mic in the wire work well - no need to purchase a fancy headset.
- A topic for coaching.
9:45am Welcome & orientation with the Leader
10:30 am First conversation with coach
2pm Second conversation with coach
3pm Feedback with the Leader
You must be available for the entire day (except during the break from 11:45 am - 2pm).
As a thank you for your participation, you will receive a discount code for $100 off any of our courses if booked within a week of your guest client session.
Please feel free to forward this opportunity to friends, family, and other list-servs.
All my best,