[JOBS] Spark is hiring two program positions!

17 переглядів
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Amanda Chun

не прочитано,
18 січ. 2022 р., 12:51:3618.01.22
Кому: ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone! Spark Bay Area, a career exploration and self-discovery program that gives middle school students opportunities to understand, experience and pursue what’s possible for their future, is immediately hiring two positions:

The Program Coordinator is a crucial component of our mission, the "face of Spark" within schools, and the primary relationship manager with our students and their families. This position supports Spark’s middle grades programming for their assigned partner schools. Full job description here.

The Program Manager drives Spark’s day-to-day implementation at six partner schools and directly manages a Program Coordinator, resulting in consistently engaged students, supportive families, collaborative school partnerships, and enthusiastic volunteers. Full job description here.

Click here to apply by submitting your resume and cover letter and answering some supplemental questions, or reach out to me directly with any questions!

Thanks,

Amanda

--
Amanda Chun