Job Opportunity: Data & Impact Analysts

Michael Hersher

Apr 14, 2022, 2:22:46 PM4/14/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com

Hello YNPNers –

My team at Episcopal Community Services is hiring for Data & Impact Analysts across several of our programs – Scattered Site Housing, Workforce Development, and Coordinated Entry.  We’re building a culture that uses data to drive continuous improvement and equity, and these are great opportunities for data-oriented folks to have an outsize impact on some of our quickest-growing programs.

The job description is here, and if you or someone you know is interested they can apply there or reach out to me directly.

One more thing: It’s been well reported that while men often apply to jobs when they meet only some of the criteria, women and other disadvantaged communities often only apply when they meet the qualifications exactly. So, if you think you have what it takes, even if you don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.

Thanks,

Michael

--

Michael Hersher (he, him, his)

Director, Impact & Analytics

Episcopal Community Services

165 Eighth Street, San Francisco, CA  94103

mher...@ecs-sf.org | C: (617) 229-6072