Save the Date Nov 30-Dec 2: Tweetstorm for Racial Justice Act for All (California)

Jennifer Waggoner

Nov 22, 2021, 2:24:33 PM11/22/21
to JDub Waggoner
Please join in the Tweetstorm & spread the word. This has been a multi-year effort. It is essential legislation & Twitter is a strong strategy for this legislation. Plus, a great way to meet like-minded folks for solidarity.

More info below. Sample tweets #RJA4All from a wide range of supporters.

-JDub

Jennifer “JDub” Waggoner (she/her or they/them)
LWV San Francisco member interested in policing practices
jdu...@gmail.com
Skype jwaggo +1-415-644-5094

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Save the dates: Three Day Tweetstorm to Pass the Racial Justice Act for All

Good morning all,

Thanks to your support, we were able to push the Racial Justice Act for All (AB 256, Kalra) over several key hurdles this year. Now we need your help to send the #RJA4All over the finish line in 2022. Join us for our targeted Twitter advocacy efforts from November 30 through December 2 as we relaunch our campaign for racial justice.

Those harmed by racism in the courts shouldn’t have to wait a moment longer for relief. That’s why we’re taking to Twitter over three days to rally more grassroots support AND increase the pressure on our reps to prioritize the #RJA4All as soon as they return in January. We hope you will be able to take time from 12-1 each day to join our Tweetstorms.

Our Tweetstorm will have a different theme each day so that we can share various reasons why we need the #RJA4All and to help you and your followers take action to support the bill.